| [Participation Information of the 22nd Euro Music Festival]|
Feb. 20(Fri) – Feb. 26(Thu), 2009 (6 nights 7 days)
Friday 20 February, 2009
Arriving at Jeju and check-in hotel(after 13:00 available*)
Opening Ceremony and Dinner at 18:00
Saturday 21 – Wednesday February 25, 2009
Class and Concert for 5 days
Thursday 26 February, 2009
Leaving Jeju, checking out in the morning(after breakfast)
* In case a student would arrive at hotel before 13:00, he/she should nform Euro Arts of the arrival time
* Hotel runs shuttle bus 5 times a day from Jeju Airport. But the reservation is needed. If students’ flight is confirmed and let us know, Euro Arts will inform you of the process for pick-up.
Piano, Violin, Cello, Clarinet
* Unlike summer festival, all events of winter festival in Korea are held inside the hotel.
For instance, lessons and concerts are held in banquet halls and students will stay and practice at their room. In winter of 2009, the place is Shineville Resort and students will stay at a Suite Room(96㎡),
having 2 bed rooms, living room, 2 bath rooms and terrace with facilities telephone, home-bar, refrigerator, Internet cable, TV, individual air-conditioning system, audio set.
(For Piano Students : One upright piano will be placed at living room in each Suite – 3 ~ 4 students will use a Suite, which means they will practice at one piano.)
Friday January 9, 2009
* Application Form(attached) and one photo should be sent to Euro Arts by post or by Email until Friday January 9, 2009.
* The general information will be sent to each participant after the application deadline of January 9, 2009.
* The lesson schedule and other needed information will be given to each participant on the arrival day of February 20, 2009.
Shineville Luxury Resort in Jeju Island, South Korea
Add: 17 Tosan-ri, Pyoseon-myeon, Seogwipo-City, Jeju Isalnd, South Korea
http://www.shineville.com (English/Japanese available)
Shineville is one of the most luxurious resorts in Jeju Island which has a god's blessing environment
and is located on the hill of sunshine overlooking natural whin-stones, beach walks and a deep sea
breeze from the Pyo-seon beach in Seogwipo.
Three types of Shineville's guest rooms are Deluxe, Shine suite, and Luxury suite.
They have sophisticated neo-classic interiors and a great view of scenery in very many ways.
Being furnished with modern Italian look furniture, you feel true nobility.
(3 ~ 4 students at one Suite – One Western Double Room with bed, One Korean Style Room, Living Room, 2 Bath Rooms)
- 3 meals a day
Breakfast either Hotel Buffet or Korean Breakfast can be chosen.
Lunch Korean or Chinese
Dinner Semi Buffet
(From Dinner on arrival day to Breakfast on leaving day, all meals included.
For the last dinner on February 25, farewell buffet will be provided with farewell ceremony)
- 3 Lessons (45 minutes per lesson)
- All concerts entrance
(There will be concerts such as Professors’ Concert, The Distinguished Participants’ Concert,
Class Concert or Afternoon Concert, etc. The final decision about playing at a concert is done by the
- Piano placed at Suite Room (for Piano Students)
- Piano accompanying(for String and Wind Students)
[BANK to transfer the Participation Fee]
Bank : Deutsche Bank IFC Leipzig-Mitte
Konto Nr./ Account No. : 1326263
Konto Inhaber/ Account Holder : Young Jun Lim(Euro Arts)
Bank Code/ Swift Code : DEUTDEDBLEG
IBAN : DE61 8607 0024 0132 626300
Bankleitzahl : 86070024
+30 days before the festival beginning date 70% refunded
29-21 days 60% refunded
20-15 days 40% refunded
14-5 days 30% refunded
less than 4 days no refund
[APPLICATION & INQUIRY]
1507 Sungji HeightsII, 642-16 Yuksam1-dong, Kangnam-gu, Seoul 135-910 Korea
Tel: 070-8271-2952(worldwide) Tel: +82-(0)2-539-2952
Email: email@example.com http://www.euroarts.kr